Networking For Future Welcomes Industry Veteran Chris Peabody as Chief Strategy Officer To Drive Growth
Industry veteran Chris Peabody appointed Chief Strategy Officer to expand partnerships and drive continued growth for the information technology (IT) business solutions, professional services, and staff augmentation businessesRead more »
Prince William County Government Engages Networking For Future To Validate Cloud Provider Service Level Agreement
- Prince William County (PWC) government engaged Networking For Future (NFF) for a solution to validate and enforce the Cloud provider service level agreement (SLA) performance associated with their recently purchased Cloud service.
- NFF implemented a Riverbed application performance management solution to enable PWC to view their end-user performance, quickly pinpoint issues associated with their Cloud provider SLA, and deliver to the prominent Cloud provider detailed analytics required to resolve the service issues.
Prince William County Government Selects Networking For Future To Measure The Success Of Their Cloud Migration Strategy
- Prince William County (PWC) government selects Networking For Future (NFF) to baseline performance metrics on their legacy on-premises Microsoft Office suite prior to migrating to cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 (O365)
- NFF, using a Riverbed application performance management solution, enabled PWC to review their current end-user experience, diagnose any performance issues unrelated to the O365 cloud migration, and present to the County Board detailed pre- and post-cloud migration performance improvement results
Networking For Future Helps District of Columbia Housing Authority Improve Customer Care And Services With Unified Communications Technology
- District of Columbia Housing Authority (DCHA) is working with Networking For Future (NFF) to improve customer care and services with Cisco unified communications technology
- NFF solution replaces the DCHA aging communications system at their headquarters and multiple tenant housing locations
Networking For Future Announces Partnership with CoreSite
Networking For Future (NFF) is pleased to announce a new partnership with CoreSite Realty Corporation (CoreSite) that will enhance our services to our customers.
Coresite is a leader in carrier-neutral data center colocation and peering services. They currently operate one data center facility in Washington, DC and will be opening a second facility in DC available for tenants in the Fall of 2018. Nationwide, Coresite owns 20 operating data center facilities in 8 markets comprising over 3.5+ million square feet. They have over 1,000 customers including enterprises, network operators, cloud providers, and supporting service providers, and are one of the two companies in North America that offer direct access to all four primary public cloud providers and the flexibility to scale from a single cabinet to an entire data center.
This new partnership leverages the strengths of both companies. Collaborating with a premier data center colocation provider like Coresite, NFF can now offer our clients “close to the cloud” alternatives with direct access to public cloud services utilizing CoreSite’s four directly connected cloud providers.
NFF’s application assurance portfolio of services complement Coresite’s offerings by combining data center and public cloud clients, cloud migration assessments, and performance baseline services. These services capture application metrics and performance data before, during, and after a migration or transition, which provides full insight, control, and reporting of any digital transformation initiative.
“It’s an important partnership, as we want to provide our customers a top-tier data center option for their critical business infrastructure with direct access to network providers and cloud on-ramps,” said Steve Hancock, VP of Sales at NFF. “Our solutions and partnerships enable our customers to optimize operations and attain their IT modernization objectives.”